Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun With Nipples And Feet



Summer is here. I find myself feeling happy for lots of reasons. Daily meditation is helping a lot. We have had several days of great weather; mid eighties and sunny with very low humidity. My birthday is tomorrow and I am looking forward to spending the day with family and friends. My Queen and our prince are enjoying a stress free summer holiday from school. Soon Her Majesty and I will be in the Caribbean celebrating our 25th anniversary. I have a lot to look forward to during the coming weeks. Life is good.




I am a lucky man. Her Majesty has been extremely generous to me lately. Between my birthday and Father’s Day she has replaced my entire summer wardrobe. She enjoys buying me clothes. She gave me a coffee mug decorated with high heeled shoes for Father's Day which I thought was very cute. Kinky play has been more frequent and I have been promised a full blown session soon. I await the sting of Her Majesty’s whip with joyous anticipation.



As I previously mentioned I have a strong fetish for lady's high heeled shoes and boots. I did not originally have a fetish for bare feet. Not until I met Her Majesty that is. Her Majesty is a bare foot kind of girl and she enjoys having her feet worshipped. She has beautiful feet with well defined arches and her toes are always painted bright pretty colors. I am often transfixed by them and frequently find myself sitting or lying beneath her on the floor rubbing, kissing and worshipping. Her Majesty frequently allows me to orgasm on her feet with my head in her lap while she tenderly strokes my hair. Under my Queen's loving tutelage I have become a true foot fetishist not just a connoisseur of sexy feminine footwear.


Nipple stimulation is an element we occasionally add to our foot worship ritual to kick things up a notch. Pain in my nipples goes straight to my cock. We acquired a pair of Japanese clover nipple clamps that are extremely effective. Unfortunately my right nipple is a bit malformed from some heavy nipple play involving binder clips that I engaged in many years ago. Because of this the Japanese clovers have a tendency to slip off my right nipple. Fortunately the nice folks at Eden Fantasies shipped me new sex toys for product testing this week; Bull Nose Nipple Jewelry! Happy Birthday to me! :-)



Bull Nose Nipple Jewelry is comprised of a pair of classic stainless steel nipple clamps. The teeth of the clamps are coated in black latex and they are attached to each other by a chain. There is a screw in the top of each clamp that can be tightened should Mistress wish to increase the intensity. While not quite as intense as the Japanese Clovers I can attest to the fact that Bull Nose Nipple Jewelry is quite effective. Best of all the clamp didn’t slip off my right nipple when Her Majesty gently tugged on the chain during our beloved foot worship ritual.






I wish all of you a very happy 4th of July holiday! Her Majesty and I look forward to lots of fun with feet and nipples during the warm summer months ahead.







Photo Credits Top To Bottom:

cruella.com
meninpain.com
meninpain.com featuring Mistress Simone Kross
Mistress Diana Balance
meninpain.com
Mistress Diana Balance
Mistress Gemini

4 comments:

√Čtienne said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear things are going well.

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Hi Etienne:

Thank you my friend! Great to hear from you! :)

Weave said...

Ha ... love your posts, their humor and excitement! Great She got you that Father's Day mug with the heels, LOL... Yes, nipple play is big here, too... :)

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Hi Weave:

Thanks! I really appreciate that! :-)

I really enjoyed the high heel cup too. It was a sweet and thoughtful inside joke that acknowledged the inner core of my being on a holiday that traditionally celebrates male dominance! ;-)